Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is mywirelesswarehouse?
Answer: Mywirelesswarehouse specializes in helping wireless agents, IBO’s and kiosk owners find low-cost, quality used and new cell phones specifically designed for pre-paid wireless carriers.
2. How do I know the MEID will work with the pre-paid carrier I activate my phones on?
Answer: mywirelesswarehouse will check each and every MEID on whatever site you provide us to ensure that the MEID passes your websites BYOD requirements before we ship your order to you.
3. What condition are the phones in?
Answer: Most of the phones are used and are in A, B+, B and B- condition. With used phones, general wear is expected. Some minor scratches may be on each phone unless phone is “MINT.”
4. What kind of warranty do you have?
Answer: 7 Day warranty. To maintain the extremely low prices, we do not offer extended warranties. We suggest you purchase an extended warranty from our partner company listed on our site.
5. What’s included with the phones?
Answer: Cell Phone, Battery, Battery door cover. (Chargers are offered in the accessories section)
6. How long does it take to ship?
Answer: 1-2 Days after payment is received or order is placed and confirmed.
7. How many of each model is in stock?
Answer: The quantity of phones changes almost hourly based on orders.
8. Will the phone come in a box?
Answer: No. 95% of our phones are used. They will not have original box, charger or instructions. Instructions can be downloaded from the web.
9. Do you have a referral program?
Answer: Yes we do. Send us an email and we will get the details to you.